Hello! This is All That Printing.
We’re back with Vol. 4 of our merch review collection, powered by the incredible talent and overwhelming support of our creators, whose fresh ideas and clever production choices never fail to amaze us! 🎉
Even with the same acrylic material, adding unique ideas and clever styling tricks can transform simple designs into one-of-a-kind "legendary vibe" merch.
So today, we’ve handpicked 5 brilliant creative reviews from talented artists who lit up the All That Community!
Oh Seo-yeon*’s Review
Open it up, close it back! A Capsule Keyring bursting with cuteness!
"I tried making a capsule keyring. It came out so cute, I’m super satisfied!"
Designed with a cute character tucked neatly inside a big cat mask and coat (capsule frame), this unique keyring delivers both a dimensional feel and playful wit. If you want to step away from ordinary character keyrings and add special depth and charm, challenge yourself to create an eye-catching capsule keyring! 💖
👉 [Go create a Capsule Keyring sample]
Mackerel K’s Review
Spinning fun! The Rotating Keyring!
"I created the PDF file using Photoshop and Affinity."
- Photoshop: I matched the component images onto layers of the same canvas size to align their positions, and horizontally flipped the back side in advance.
- Affinity: After aligning image positions with zero margin of error using numerical inputs, I refined the cut lines and white ink areas using precise node-path manipulation.
- Layer Separation: I separated the rotating piece and main body layers with clear labeling and maintained vector properties to set up the final PDF for printing.
A truly professional review from Mackerel K, who crafted a tactilely satisfying rotating keyring through meticulous prep work and clear flip-technique tips!
👉 [Go create a Rotating Keyring sample]
Duna’s Review
Next-level white layer manipulation!
"I made it with the white layer removed from the eye area, and it looks so pretty when light shines through!"
By applying a full white under-layer to make the overall illustration vivid while excluding the white layer only from the pupil areas (making them transparent), Duna cleverly created an acrylic keyring where the eyes glow brilliantly under sunlight or ambient lighting.
👉 [Go create an Acrylic Keyring sample]
93*****’s Review
Unbeatable IRL vibes! The ultimate kitschy Package Keyring
"I tried making a package-style keyring for the first time. I made two test designs, and I'm super happy with the results. They look insanely pretty in real life—total showstoppers!"
By adopting a frame design that miniature-fits toy and action figure packaging, combined with matching color ball chains (mint, blue) that perfectly complement the character’s theme colors, this user created an absolute must-have quality item.
👉 [Go create a Package Keyring sample]
ja*****’s Review
Satisfying shaker feel! Shimmering Acrylic Shaker
"I made an acrylic shaker. Everything from the artwork to the cut lines was done manually, so I had a bit of a hard time revising it multiple times, but thanks to the friendly support, it turned out great. Highly recommend making an acrylic shaker!"
Featuring a stylish main frame design themed after a detective agency and an arcade claw machine, paired tone-on-tone with signature-colored keychains and hardware, this acrylic shaker is a high-value collector's item!
👉 [Go create an Acrylic Shaker sample]
How did you enjoy these 5 legendary reviews from All That Community creators? ✨
Even with a simple design, adding small details like adjusting white layers, building multi-layer frames, or pairing kitschy hardware can turn your artwork into a one-of-a-kind, eye-catching piece of merch.
If you’re hesitating because it’s your first time or you’re a beginner creator, don't worry—give it a try!
At All That Printing, we offer full support so that even first-time creators can complete their merch easily and flawlessly.
- OK from just 1 piece! 100% custom small-batch production with zero inventory burden.
- No stress over tricky cut lines! Professional designers handle cut line creation with our [Design Assistance Request] option.
- Looks just like the real thing! Easy-to-use web editor and 3D preview service provided.
Why not turn your precious characters and artwork into real-life merch and become the main star of our next 'Merch Production Diary Vol. 5'? 😉
If you have any questions or need help during production, feel free to reach out via our website Q&A board or customer center. I’ll be back soon with even more creative and fun merch production tips!





Post a Comment